Sunday, October 5, 2008

My peers brilliant insight into racism and life in general...

Hey, no wonder you're all single.

BIRTH
DAY PARTY TONIGHTTT

There
will be some fineeee asss bitches. You should totally come!

21 and havin
' funnnnnnn !!!”

 

word to all your friends that will jump down my throat for the political incorrectness of this comment: SUCK IT.”

“the people who matter know that I am colorblind...it was just funny. fuckers.

“i really didnt expect YOU to stoop this low. when i have never been anything but overly kind and legit with you. youre only bitter and hate life because I am friends with (your ex-girlfriend) and I know where my loyalties lie.  “colorblind", for me, is a good description. so fuck who "usually uses the term". its a song by the counting crows, and the lyrics are perfect. god im glad i dont believe everything i read. youre so ignorant.”

This was all said in a serious argument about racism.  What the hell is going through people’s heads these days?  Everything is reduced to some dumb-shit, non-important, certainly not clever or relevant personal attacks.  I really think that’s how the majority of my college peers see things.  How did everyone get so fucking stupid?  How could anyone be so self-obsessed with such a worthless and uninteresting life?  We talk about racism and you talk about how we can’t party and how we don’t understand “girls”? Is this their thought process about everything…

Racism? Who gives a shit about that. Besides I’m sooo tired of black ppl.

It’s just a girl thing.  We’re just so wildly emotional and irrational that we can be racist if we want, ok?

Anyone who thinks about “politics and equality and all shit” all day must not be getting laid. Party with some sexy bitchesss lzrs.

I just wanna be free to do my own thing, you know?  I wanna starve myself to lose weight to impress boys, and wear more make up to impress boys, and be dumber to impress boys, and waste my time on E at raves to meet boyz.

I actually just met the most amazing guy.  He totally knows how to have fun and he’s in an amazing electronic group that srsly changed my life.  Haven’t you heard “rub your ass in my face”? He put it on a mixtape…A MIXTAPE!!!

Why can’t you keep an open mind?  So what if he’s a date-rapist. You don’t know my history, you don’t know me, fuck off and get laid with us sexy slutssss.

I’m sorry I don’t believe everything I read and you know that cuz I don’t read anything! You ignorant virgin pc lzr.  When have politics gotten anyone laid with fine bitchesss?


I hate people. fuck.

-Steve

6 comments:

Missshhh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missshhh said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
oh god.
i'm kinda sad i deleted all that shit off my myspace.
i'm so stupid

Anonymous said...

did someone seriously say all this stuff? omg that is some of the most incoherent, most stupid lines I have ever heard in my life.
-Katie

Alex said...

what comment was deleted? i'm intrigued.

Great blog though.

I don't know what's worse

the opinions of shallow, one dimensional, party animals?

or that "sophisticated" cynicism that come from better educated party animals?

Alex G. said...

"Sophisticated" cycnism is way more fucking annoying.

Steve said...

Hi, I'd like to chime in for all the sophisticated fellows out there who are too busy drinking wine all the time even though we are not out parents, majoring in philosophy, and reading the New Yorker and Vanity Fair for everything else.

You're just tied down to a system yourselves. History has shown that nothing ever works. Humanity is doomed to failure. We were cave men then, and we are cave men now, except with machines of destruction that control our lives and destroy the earth that I don't care about, but still. God is dead. Nietzche said that.