Thursday, October 23, 2008

Follow me!!!

I am getting better at this blogging thing slowly but surely!  I will first apologize for my horrible formatting and I promise I will figure this out soon.  However, I have just learned of a great blogosphere tool that brings out the inner-stalinist in all of us - following!  In all seriousness though, on the top of my sidebar to the right of this very post is the "following" gadget.  When you read my blog for the first time and automatically fall in love with it and crave it like crack, you just click on the following deal and add this amazing blog and you can now be updated of every fabulous new post I write.  Even better, I will be informed of your loyal service and this will look favorably upon your condition under my coming world reign.  Anyways, if you like it follow me and if you have a blog, I will follow you.  Thanks and tell your friends!

sincerely,
-Steve

No comments: