Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Agree with Peter Travers

Rolling Stone's film critic, Peter Travers' posted a great piece on "Comedy's New Wave" - our currently popular budding comedians that are the cream of the crop and will last.  Here's the link. I definitely agree with his choices and the only thing I would change would be to add others who I think are worthy of this new wave like Danny McBride, Aziz Ansari, Amy Poehler, and Bill Hader who all have proven themselves recently and have very interesting projects coming up.  Either way, Travers assembled and wrote a great list on this recent renaissance of comedy and who its principle players are and why. Check it out.

2 comments:

Alex G. said...

Peter Travers is usually on the ball with these things.

Steve said...

yea he really is pretty consistent in agreeing with me.